Monday, February 4, 2008

Club Contest

There is only one contest entry left!! Hopefully it will sell before it's too late. I'm glad to hear that everyone who was brave and took the mystery blend has been very happy. I really liked it and I'm so very pleased that all of you did as well.
For being brave and keeping the MYSTERY blend there is a special contest drawing just for you. The prize will be a choice in store, it can be a reg. blend or " GOOD STUFF " batt, felting tool, more of the MYSTERY blend what ever your heart desires......
So heres what you need to do name that blend.... Drop me a line with your chosen name and I will post them on the blog for a vote.

1 comment:

jody said...

What a fun contest! I'll have to have a chat with my Mystery Blend when I get home and find out what she wants her name to be.