Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm spinning

Ever feel like your doing a lot of spinning but you can't seem to find the yarn??? Well lets do something about that.I would like to start spinning on a weekly basis so I gave it a little thought and decided that I would do a spin along on my blog. I'm not asking for certain amount to be spun just that we keep each other motivated to take some time for the things that we enjoy .
Not only that I have so much fiber that I'm going to get too one of these days..... So far that day hasn't showed up... ;~}

2 comments:

rebelhousewife said...

Great idea. I need to spin more, and I need to try spinning other fibers. I have been spinning up the last batch of fiber I bought from you as lace weight, so I think I need something new to try thick and thin with. Good luck with weekly spinning.

T.J. Fitz... said...

Thanks so much!! So far I spun 7oz. this past weekend...